Tax season 2023 is approaching, and it's time for businesses to start preparing for the upcoming Corporate Income Tax Filing. The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) has set out a timeline for the tax season, which includes key dates for filing notifications, e-filing, and tax bills.
Here's what you need to know about tax season 2023:
Corporate Income Tax Filing Timeline
Jan to Feb 2023: IRAS sends out Filing notifications via SMS, Email, or Letter
1 Mar to 18 Apr: E-filing is open for those who received the notification to file
End Apr onwards: Most taxpayers will be receiving their tax bills
- Do I need to file an Income Tax Return?
- Why does filing only commence from 1 Mar?
- How do I receive filing notifications?
- Received a letter or SMS about No-Filing Service (NFS)?
- What information do I need to file my Income Tax Return?
- What if I require more time to file my Income Tax Return?
- Do I need to declare my employment income information?
- Which income is taxable, which is not?
- Can I claim expenses?
- Can I claim personal reliefs and rebates?
- What are the common filing mistakes to avoid?
- How do I know if I have filed successfully?
- How can I calculate my tax payable?
- How do I pay my tax?
Currently IRAS is promoting Seamless Filing from Software to minimise human submission errors.
It's important to ensure that your software is ready and adopt such a move.
Are you ready for it or will you be adopting such a move?
Email us at email@example.com to tell us your view.
In conclusion, Corporate Income Tax Filing is a crucial process for businesses in Singapore.
And for more details on tax filing, please refer to:
IRAS | Tax Season 2023 - All you need to know