What is Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)?
Technology is not about fancy and expensive high-end solutions. You can kick start your technology journey by taking simple steps to automate existing processes and improve productivity. The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes.
For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
With up to 70% funding support, PSG serves as an avenue for companies to make long-term technology investments. The list of readily adoptable solutions can be found on Tech Depot.
In line with Budget 2019, with effect from 8 April 2019, solutions supported by ESG and that are able to help companies reduce reliance on manpower will be supported at 70%
Who can apply?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding (for selected solutions only)
How to apply?
Here are the steps you can take when applying for PSG:
- Access the list of supportable solutions from below and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs.
- For IT solutions : Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor.
For equipment : Source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application on the Business Grant Portal (BGP). You will need to register for a CorpPass account to transact on the portal.
Select the respective sector your business belongs to and the type of solutions you’re interested to find out about.
Pre-Approved Solution Name
OCi System Pte Ltd has been selected by IMDA as a Pre-approved SMEs Go Digital Vendor.
Digital Solution Name & Version: OCI Sales and Accounting Management System (SAM) Version 11
Standard Packaged Solution
(SAM) Version 11- (1 Concurrent User)
(SAM) Version 11- (2 Concurrent Users)
(SAM) Version 11- (3 Concurrent Users)
(SAM) Version 11- (5 Concurrent Users)
(SAM) Version 11- (10 Concurrent Users)
OCi Sales and Accounting Management system is a straight-forward and comprehensive system in serving the needs in the following:
• Pre-Sales Management
• Post-Sales Fulfilment Management
• Accounts Receivable Management
• Accounts Payable Management
• Inventory Management
• Project Management
• Management Accounting & Compliance
Email to email@example.com or contact us at 6295 5177 / 8126 2683 to speak to our consultants. We will be happy to assist you.
FREE 1 hour One to One consultation (no obligation)